How much will my monthly payments be
Your mortgage payments will depend on the following factors:
- the actual amount of the mortgage
- the interest rate applicable to the mortgage
- the term of the mortgage (years over which the mortgage will be repaid)
- whether the mortgage is a repayment or interest only mortgage
A Key Facts Illustration detailing monthly payments will be provided once you have discussed all of the above with us.
It is also worth bearing in mind that there will be additional costs involved that you will need to factor in when budgeting for your mortgage. Such as:
- valuation fee, which will be paid via the lender to an approved surveyor who has carried out an independent assessment of the value of the property you intend to buy
- arrangement fee, this is charged by your lender, i.e. bank or building society, when arranging the mortgage
- solicitor’s fees for carrying out the conveyancing work on your property
- Life Assurance and Buildings and Contents Insurance
If you need any more information, then simply speak to an expert today.